Friday, March 24, 2006

Pigs On The Wing

I think it's safe to assume she's not speaking for herself here:

Equality: At least a number of us do not want rich people to have a better chance to live, or live well, than poor people.


And, yeah, she probably does talk "like a female Thurston Howell III, only with more command of the lower register."

Imagine a few phrases in that voice:

"'A' is 'A'"
"And I mean it"
"Before one can say 'I love you' one must say 'I'."
"Looters!"
"The sacred word, 'ego'."
"And I think some in New York are going to laugh even harder when they try to unleash some civil disobedience, Lenin style, and some New Yorker who understands the horrors of war all too well picks up a two-by-four and teaches them how very effective violence can be when it's applied in a firm, pre-emptive manner."

It fits, huh?