Friday, November 25, 2005

Toilet Clog

"Blogjam". Whatever. The last I saw so much shit packed together, it was time to reach for the plunger:

#24 Clifford May at November 24, 2005 12:28 PM
clifford_may

I'm at parents house in Florida (where else?) wearing shorts and a T-shirt that says in English and Arabic: "Who's Your Baghdaddy?"

At least, I think that's what it says in Arabic. For all I know it could say: "I'm an infidel, kick me." How would I know?


#26 Glenn Reynolds at November 24, 2005 12:30 PM
glenn_reynolds

I'm wearing an Eddie Bauer nanotex shirt that's supposed to be practically stain proof thanks to (sort of) nanotechnology. So far, I've had several spills (I'm a messy cook), and they all wiped right off. Hooray for science.


Just stop. Just. Shut. Up.

See Also Catch.

***
Update: Kevin nicely sent a link my way. Which reminds me: I know he's been having problems with "Count Chocula" lately, so I offer this link as a small but sincere means of moral support.