Thursday, September 02, 2004

Boo Hoo

David Adesnik of Oxblog who, after exhibiting considerable hubris, was annihilated here , here, here, and here, whines about "cheap shots":
SALON'S CHEAPSHOT AT OXBLOG: This column just barely dignifies a response. Author Marc Follman cherry-picks a number of humorous posts from the RNC blogging corps and concludes we have no substance.

Turning his sights on OxBlog, Follman mocks my brief post on my still-briefer run-in with Miss America. Then he mocks the humorous opening to my post about Ari Fleischer without noting any of the substance that follows.

Nor Follman refer [sic] to any of my other posts, which I think are fairly substantial. But I'd prefer if you judge that for yourself.


Are they substantial? My judgment can be rendered in one word which David has no doubt been used to hearing in his social life: No.